real time web analytics
Looking for explorers - Cardiff area? | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for explorers - Cardiff area?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jbomb

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I am studying in Cardiff for my 3rd and final year of University,

I have take an intrest in the House of fraser building that has recently shut down. Notoriously known as Howell's department store.

I would love to get in to explore and check out the art-deco architecture.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,

Jack

OysterJam

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey man!

I'm Bristol based so literally just an hour drive away from you. If you know entry points to the building I'd be happy to make the drive up to you.

Agreed with the above, definitely check out the Survival Guide. Has everything you'll need to get started.

On a similar note, there's a massive abandoned Debenhams right in Bristol City Centre that I reeeeally want to get into. But I've scoped it out a couple of times and have no idea how to get in. Doesn't help that it's so close to the Bear Pit (infamous spot in Bristol) so it's a bit more secure than other places.

Jbomb

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey man!

I'm Bristol based so literally just an hour drive away from you. If you know entry points to the building I'd be happy to make the drive up to you.

Agreed with the above, definitely check out the Survival Guide. Has everything you'll need to get started.

On a similar note, there's a massive abandoned Debenhams right in Bristol City Centre that I reeeeally want to get into. But I've scoped it out a couple of times and have no idea how to get in. Doesn't help that it's so close to the Bear Pit (infamous spot in Bristol) so it's a bit more secure than other places.
Fantastic stuff mate! I shall let you know of entry points for the one in Cardiff.

The Debenhams in Bristol? Had a look at some photos and it looks very cool!! Keep me posted on entry points and I would happly take the train. I could drive. But its probably best to avoid the clean air zone!!

Cheers pal!