real time web analytics
Looking for explorers in the northamptonshire area | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for explorers in the northamptonshire area

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

amber Lewis

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Based in aylesbury Buckinghamshire lookin for someone to car share with have a explore planned this weekend

The Young One

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello welcome aboard.

There are a couple of us in Northants on here . What sort of things interest you ?
Anything really mate I'm more into the military and car kinda stuff but wouldn't mind a mooch around places like St crispins or doing a bit of mine exploration isn't out of the question.

The Young One

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Based in aylesbury Buckinghamshire lookin for someone to car share with have a explore planned this weekend
I would love to join but I'm currently in australia for the next couple of weeks but if your interested in cars than you might wanna visit the old scrapyard in finedon

amber Lewis

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi I won't give out my locations on here unfortunately will only share with those who explore with me and okay think I've probably done it tbh

amber Lewis

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Also I'm not asking for locations but does any one know of any good places to explore?
Yeh I know some good ones . Mentmore towers has been done recently people are getting in one jumped up security bloke . Other that it's easy also aldermannston park hotel epic explore I'm off that way Saturday if I can find someone to go with me who's not a pussy