real time web analytics
Looking for locations - Northern Ireland | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for locations - Northern Ireland

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ben - Northern Ireland

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've been wanting to do a bit of urban exploration for a good while now but its hard to find google locations as they have all been demolished or badly vandalise and in most cases closed up so there isn't any way in.
So I was wondering if there is anyone of this forum that knows of any locations that would be accesable.

I've already done two locations that I know of them being:

1. Hilden Mill
  2. Cairndhu House

chills

Queller of the uprising
Welcome to the site! With only this thread to your name people will be dubious to hand over locations. If you’ve been to a few places already, get some reports uploaded then people may help you out more.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Ben - Northern Ireland

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site! With only this thread to your name people will be dubious to hand over locations. If you’ve been to a few places already, get some reports uploaded then people may help you out more.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Thank you for giving me the information linked above. I will have a look around the website and interact with people and hopefully, someday I can come across a place that I can make my own report on as this is all very interesting learning about the history of a certain area and sharing it with others.

Lynsey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
HI Im in the same position as you. Up until now Ive visited Cairndhu House, an old mill, an old railway, 2 old primary schools and a few random farmhouses but i would love to find more locations so i can document them on my page.

Any advice and help anyone can give me I would really appreciate it. Thanks Lynsey.

Shadow91

28DL Member
28DL Member
I was two weeks ago in Sout Ireland to visit nice castle just have to be cerfull if you need a location or how to get in to a castle let me know

jonny247364

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Always on the lookout for sites in the greater Belfast area to photograph and explore but often shortly after finding somewhere it's bolted down or demolished :( Any pointers would be appreciated

Who has read this thread (Total: 152) View details