Web
Analytics
Report - - Luckies Bar Hull. 22/08/2008 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Luckies Bar Hull. 22/08/2008

Squirrell 911

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Zerocool and I found a comedy way in to LA's nightclub the other night and for those who have been there when it was a nightclub you will be familiar that there was an ajoining bar above called Luckies.

This place closed just over a year ago and has been trashed a bit but not too bad. It was a themed bar as like an Americanised saloon but with chavs as clientele instead of Americans (especially in its latter years) :D

Here are a few shots that I got out of the place and I am sure Zerocool will add his soon.

Front of the place (side door of LA's).

001-3.jpg

Inside.

012-10.jpg

016-5.jpg

010-5.jpg

Saddle anyone?

021-7.jpg

020-4.jpg

019-6.jpg

031-2.jpg

025-2.jpg

043-3.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

zerocool

disco legs all the way :)
28DL Full Member
Re: Luckies Bar Hull. 22/08/2008 REPORT

lol love this place some real funky stuff to be found like 6ft ice cream cones lol cant wait to go back def a must see if your in hull

ok so some of my pics
first of all the crazy carpet
DSC_0025Medium-1.jpg

bits and bobs stuck to roofs and walls
DSC_0003Medium-1.jpg

DSC_0007Medium.jpg

DSC_0004Medium.jpg

items in the seating area
DSC_0013Medium.jpg

DSC_0014Medium-1.jpg

the bar with 6ft twister in shot lol
DSC_0011Medium.jpg