real time web analytics
Report - - Lyndhurst Park Hotel, New Forest - June 2017 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Lyndhurst Park Hotel, New Forest - June 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Chalkie31

Urbex Addict
28DL Full Member
I thought I saw a green laminated bit of paper on the boundary for the planning permission just for the fence. They must have got that I would presume if they sticking holes in the tarmac for the posts? surely they wouldn't have started that without it?

Some of the stains on the matteresses in this place were beyond vile hahaha :oops:

Chalkie31

Urbex Addict
28DL Full Member

Thumper

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So glad I got this one done last year. I drove past Thursday and that new fence is huge! When I went I just walked through a massive gap in the 2 lots of fencing and wandered straight on in, funny as I went expecting it to be mega secure!

It was a bit creepy and a reasonable explore as it's quite a big building. I couldn't get onto the roof as the door had 2 lots of sheet metal either side and I'm not much of a spider pig when it comes to climbing and heights. It was certainly nothing amazing, quite trashed, minimal graffiti but lots of nick nacks left around. As I was coming down from the 3rd floor I heard a lot of smashing. It was dark by then and I certainly was not happy as the only way in or our was crawling through a curled back piece of metal sheet on a back door. You never know who it is, security, old bill, chavs, explorers, druggies or vagrants. Thankfully it was chavs and I scared the absolute crap out of them There's always a plus side to wearing a black soft shell jacket and carrying a high powered LED flashlight.

I drive past it every day for work so I'll update with any progress as I'm sure others will too.