real time web analytics
Report - - Maiden Law Mortuary, County Durham. July 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Maiden Law Mortuary, County Durham. July 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
I can't find much history on the hospital.

It's due to be flattened and turned into housing soon and half he site is a nursing home.

I managed to visit on the day the gardener was riding up and down on his mower which made for an interesting entrance and exit.

19504858675_d2d6909e17_c.jpg

18884022953_ae2f725ef8_c.jpg

19498267312_8e40f0a0c5.jpg
19504861275_0767d08ebf.jpg

18882369174_7aafc34147_c.jpg

The video shows how small it is

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
Nice one Paul, and you didn't even need waders.

That big fridge is to store bodies in Mr Diamondback....

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
28DL Full Member
Nice one fella :) so close to me and yet too lazy to have a look around, seeing this has made me get off my bum now lol

FR3E Roamers

Banned
Banned
Let's just say I was there not so long a go. I mean i still need to wash the mud of my boots. Great place had my eye on it a while but only just got a lead on access got some nice shots . Nice work man

FR3E Roamers

Banned
Banned
New 28dl n don't think I can post reports from phone . I'm gunna have to learn when I get on pc with some spare time as iv got quite a few reports I could do but I the moment I put all my reports on my fb page FR3E roamers urbex as soon as new how to post on here I will any help would be good

Dangle_Angle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
New 28dl n don't think I can post reports from phone . I'm gunna have to learn when I get on pc with some spare time as iv got quite a few reports I could do but I the moment I put all my reports on my fb page FR3E roamers urbex as soon as new how to post on here I will any help would be good
I posted first couple of reports off my iPhone mate. No problem. Just follow the stages. :thumb