Web
Analytics
Report - - Major PLYMOUTH Air-Raid Shelter - 12/2/08 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Major PLYMOUTH Air-Raid Shelter - 12/2/08

Kernow Expeditionary Force

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well following a lead i found by chance on the internet, then asking about in work for info of the region, i have cracked this....A quick pint then a reccy after work, i decided that i could wait no longer and tonight was the night, a quick dash home to prepare my kit, then i was heading back into town...

Arriving on site, there were a few too many people about, a quick walk around the block was needed to pass a minute or two, whilst checking cctv locations.....then it was time....without giving away details, access was arrogant and fairly high risk of discovery...

anyway enough of my wittering....my 400d and 10-20mm sigma died to bring you these pics so please enjoy!....

This took a direct hit during the war...

IMG_4722Medium.jpg

one of the dry passages...much it is flooded with perfectly clear rainwater

IMG_4719Medium.jpg

City of Plymouth bin

IMG_4716Medium.jpg

Original toilets (with seats) and rubbish bin

IMG_4706Medium.jpg

this is either the main enterance or a bombed & blocked passage to other parts of the shelter...

IMG_4701Medium.jpg

one of the several toilet areas, and passgeways to futher tunnels

IMG_4734Medium.jpg

Kernow Expeditionary Force underground

IMG_4699Medium.jpg

Flooded passageways

IMG_4691Medium.jpg

Original toilet, dustpans and bottle....

IMG_4678Medium.jpg

a typical view inside

IMG_4731Medium.jpg

hope you enjoyed these pics of this Ur-bex first....:thumb:thumb:thumb

Attachments