real time web analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - The Old rectory St Columb Major | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - The Old rectory St Columb Major

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

harryjt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've been combing through the archives of locations in Cornwall for a university project and I've noticed nothing has been said about the Old Rectory site in St Columb Major. I've done some searching and I cannot find anything about it in the last 6-7 years. Is it still unoccupied??

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Looks like it from Google Maps. Guess there's one way to find out! Last report on here was from 2015...

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Actually, just found this update from September 2022 on a thread of an older report:

"Jamie Brown the owner is one of the nicest guys I’ve ever met. We moved in next door 3 years ago and he’s been nothing but a gentleman and very helpful. He is currently completing a sympathetic restoration with advice from many historical societies and the place looks amazing. I have had the privilege of going round the building wit Jamie on several occasions and it’s an amazing place. Jamie has restored the roof, many of the original features etc So instead of slating him for his looks, maybe show some respect to the work he has done to preserve an amazing building for the fuure".