Web
Analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Maple Mill gone in fire.. | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

28DL and UE in the News Maple Mill gone in fire..

host

28DL Regular User
Regular User
It seems they have fianally succedded this time in destroying the mill..Got a text off camera shy, looked it up on MEN News web site and yep completely destroyed. Shame it looked quite good, last time i was their about a month ago it was crawling in travellers so i left..wish i had done it now.

Choo Choo m8ty

Mr Reality Hacker
Regular User
FUCKING Arseholes guarantee they say arson .. but not explain how a mill that size goes up in flame without petrol etc .. bloody houses nearby would have seen or smelt it. That's had petrol etc pored all over then lit in one go. Love to see a fireman try set fire to a brick without anything and yet people still get away with this shit ...

host

28DL Regular User
Regular User
FUCKING Arseholes guarantee they say arson .. but not explain how a mill that size goes up in flame without petrol etc .. bloody houses nearby would have seen or smelt it. That's had petrol etc pored all over then lit in one go. Love to see a fireman try set fire to a brick without anything and yet people still get away with this shit ...
When i went it about a month ago every floor was still full of flat pack kitchens literally floor to ceiling. there were some Eastern Europeans inside and a shit load of travellers outside, i didn't stay to long just in case they didn't take kind to me been in their, it wouldn't of taken much to get it going to be honest. I know there has been some dispute with the owners and trading standards..at the rear of the mill were about 12 newish high performance cars and 4x4's gutted and ripped apart..its a real shame.

Choo Choo m8ty

Mr Reality Hacker
Regular User
Thanks for info @host m8ty and agreed it's deffo a shame. But think we all know it ain't going to be the last. sad fook getting a rush of starting a blaze or people who own it getting it burnt down ether way assholes the lot of um lol.