Web
Analytics
Report - - Masticator (Meanwood Beck), Leeds - October 2012 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Masticator (Meanwood Beck), Leeds - October 2012

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Visited with BAJ, divajasperB and LeedsExplorer​

Many a laugh was had on this adventure, really enjoyed it, except when I had a welly breach :( I have a few videos that I may bung up at some point of some of the funnier moments.
Anyway, true to form we were late arriving, after a quick beer stop in the Primrose we ventured in and made our way along the culvert. It was quite an interesting one with a load of different types of construction along the length of it. A couple of highlights were experiencing Black's way of saying hello (bellowing "OI" and chasing after us with a searchblaster) and Jasp's inability at trying to jump across a small gap (video to come later).

All in all a great part of a brilliant weekend, thanks to all who came along :)

_DSC0025.jpg

_DSC0027.jpg

_DSC0028.jpg

_DSC0031.jpg

_DSC0037.jpg

_DSC0040.jpg

_DSC0051.jpg

_DSC0053.jpg

_DSC0056.jpg

_DSC0058.jpg

_DSC0067.jpg

_DSC0072.jpg