real time web analytics
Report - - Mayfield Station Manchester 18/02/06 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Mayfield Station Manchester 18/02/06

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

T

The Professional

I've wanted to visit this place since my early days of being on 28DL, and all I can say is "Never meet your Heros" lol. Don't get me wrong this is a nice explore, but i just imagined it being better. Don't know how, but just better.

Here are a few pics I took along with the usual Manc boys and girls:

manchester115.jpg

manchester112.jpg

manchester119.jpg

Damon Reflecting on life :D

manchester120.jpg

This pic sums today's Manchester up completely I think​

R

romanian1

DSCF0632.jpg

DSCF0623.jpg

Ive not got a massive amount to add that the others havent already covered, its a nice site but not huge.

Still worth a look if youre in the area in my opinion though if not only for the metal structure alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bolts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hey im an avvid explorer and please could you give me details on how to enter mayfield or the route you have taken ?
Of course :) you go and have a look for yourself, maybe spend some time researching any possible ways in, the same way everyone else does.

connor jones

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Of course :) you go and have a look for yourself, maybe spend some time researching any possible ways in, the same way everyone else does.
i have been looking around for possible entry routes but i cannot find any

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hey im an avvid explorer and please could you give me details on how to enter mayfield or the route you have taken ?

As an avvid? explorer it should be self evident to you if you go ;)

The Forum like all of the others AFAIA does not give access or location details for "anyone" to view. As you are aware these are publicly viewable by everyone, that includes those with good intentions and the others, so you"ll appreciate why you don"t ask & why you shouldn"t receive these.

connor jones

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As an avvid? explorer it should be self evident to you if you go ;)

The Forum like all of the others AFAIA does not give access or location details for "anyone" to view. As you are aware these are publicly viewable by everyone, that includes those with good intentions and the others, so you"ll appreciate why you don"t ask & why you shouldn"t receive these.
oh ok thanks anway

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i have been looking around for possible entry routes but i cannot find any

As a rule i don't involved with tit for tat banter on locations but jesus you must be blind not to see the obvious way in…in fact its a shot hole so I'm going to tell you, go under the gate at the front you can drive a fuckin car under it...

connor jones

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As a rule i don't involved with tit for tat banter on locations but jesus you must be blind not to see the obvious way in…in fact its a shot hole so I'm going to tell you, go under the gate at the front you can drive a fuckin car under it...
thank you