Web
Analytics
Question - - Medium sized DSLR rucksack/camera bag | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Question - Medium sized DSLR rucksack/camera bag

WhoDaresWins

Let's do this
Regular User
I need a medium sized rucksack/camera bag with the ability to hold a tripod on the side of it. I have a D90 with a couple of extra lenses and accessories. Can anyone suggest something? Looking to spend up to around £40, less would be better though :)

stewy1984

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ive got a lowepro vertex 100 aw. Its great if you just want to carry camera gear, but if you need other stuff i.e a drink, jacket etc. Its shite. Very bulky even more so with a tripod on the back.

WhoDaresWins

Let's do this
Regular User

jST

LLS.
Regular User
I had one of those Kata ones ^^ until I derped it so hard it fell to pieces.

Now got some lowepro side access thing 400, which was £35.

Kaplan

Procrastinator
28DL Full Member
I bought a Lowepro Versapack 200aw - great bag, side access, plenty of space for a D70 and a couple of lenses, plus there's another top compartment that is a reasonable size. You can mount the tripod on the back or underneath - the underneath thing is also good for strapping a coat to.
Got mine for £55 from Amazon I think but I have seen the new and used on ebay in the past for £40.