real time web analytics
Video - - Megatron by Dinghy Sept 2017 | Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video - Megatron by Dinghy Sept 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

I did a report on this in May 2017, this is the video version. I recently tried to put a couple of videos of drain and culvert exploration on, but they were rejected I believe.
If this is not good enough please give me some feedback on what is required, I have had it on YouTube for a week and its got 15000 view already.
It basically covers exploring the deep end of Megatron using a Dinghy. First by carrying the dinghy deep into Megatron and paddling to the weir, which is 8 foot high and too steep to climb, then part 2 is paddling up the Don and entering the Megatron outlet and paddling up to the weir.
Feedback please of what you want or have I put in on incorrectly?
Thanks Pat Dickinson ( TORCHLIGHT )

Torchlight

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not sure why rejected previously, apologies for that and thanks for sharing :thumb
Hi Ojay it was,nt this one similar on River Porter culverts, it maybe me not uploading correctly, me and computers don,t always get on. No problem and thanks for message, Pat

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Seems like a good educational video to me!

Problem we have is that there is quite a lot of sh1t videos posted on a regular basis, if we were to message everyone to say why their video had been deleted, it would no doubt head into argument territory withe the OP defending how good it is and we would have no time to get anything else done round here.

If people notice their post has been removed, they can always send a PM to someone asking for info as to why.

Xan_Asmodi

Cave Monster
28DL Full Member
I am extremely offended by this video!!!1!!!1 Light sabers are from the Star Wars franchise, not from Star Trek! How anyone can get the two confused is frankly beyond me!!!1!

Nah, only kidding this was a good video. My only recommendation would be to consider getting a cheap GoPro type camera such as this one; they're relatively cheap and combined with your mobile lighthouse would do the job to have a bit more video interspersed with the stills. As I said though, it's a good video!

Torchlight

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Seems like a good educational video to me!

Problem we have is that there is quite a lot of sh1t videos posted on a regular basis, if we were to message everyone to say why their video had been deleted, it would no doubt head into argument territory withe the OP defending how good it is and we would have no time to get anything else done round here.

If people notice their post has been removed, they can always send a PM to someone asking for info as to why.
Yeah that.s understood I was,nt sure if it was deleted or I had made a mistake putting on. I have another one covering all of Megatron, that,s been on Youtube and the Yorkshire Post pinched it and put it on their online newspaper front page, never even asked me or put my name to it. I will put it on in next week or so, thanks Pat

Torchlight

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice one, I actually saw this video on youtube before seeing it on here, good to see a decent video being produced for a change.
Hi and thanks, I did put it on my YouTube channel originally and I know exploring videos are not too popular, was in two minds whether to put it on but thought might as well. Thanks Pat

Torchlight

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I am extremely offended by this video!!!1!!!1 Light sabers are from the Star Wars franchise, not from Star Trek! How anyone can get the two confused is frankly beyond me!!!1!

Nah, only kidding this was a good video. My only recommendation would be to consider getting a cheap GoPro type camera such as this one; they're relatively cheap and combined with your mobile lighthouse would do the job to have a bit more video interspersed with the stills. As I said though, it's a good video!
Hi appreciated your comments, due to my age Star Trek was popular in my day that,s why I though of it until you mentioned it did not know anything about it. Videoing in such a dark place does cause problems even a load of LED lights and high ISO difficult to get bright image that,s why I went with the stills from light painting and flash. I found a lot of the videoing in the dark could only be done by a bright torch light, that's with a DSLR not sure how a GoPro would perform but always looking for new ways to improve, Thanks for your comments Pat

Torchlight

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
One of the best vids I have watched on here that, well done Pat.
Hi and thanks amazing place Megatron just had to see what was down the deep end. I have another video I made pulled of months ago covering all of Megatron complex from Granville Rd to the deep part will probably put that on next week, all the best Pat

Who has read this thread (Total: 7) View details