real time web analytics
Report - - Megatron From The Deep End April 2017 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Megatron From The Deep End April 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Torchlight

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Absolutely top stuff sir!
Makes for a very interesting report to see it from the other end especially with a quick history lesson regarding the bomb.
Keep up the good work :thumb
Thanks for that, always wanted to know whats up that end of Megatron

Torchlight

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Have read many reports on Megatron, and visited myself a few years back, but don't think I've seen this bit before...
An excellent report :thumb, top effort with the dinghy
Yeah made it a bit of an adventure paddling up there, did ,nt expect that big weir though, must find out what its like at the top of it

Thumper

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Someone else has said it but the first thing that came into my head when looking at the photographs was "rubber dinghy rapids" from the film Four Lions! A real shame about that weir, who'd have thought it being there?! Really adventerous and exciting report, the WW2 bomb hole with shrapnel marks is especially interesting! Good luck for your next trip there, perhaps some rope and a brick to moor that beast up ;)

Torchlight

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Someone else has said it but the first thing that came into my head when looking at the photographs was "rubber dinghy rapids" from the film Four Lions! A real shame about that weir, who'd have thought it being there?! Really adventerous and exciting report, the WW2 bomb hole with shrapnel marks is especially interesting! Good luck for your next trip there, perhaps some rope and a brick to moor that beast up ;)
Just looked at a clip of "rubber dinghy rapids" and your right. Weir was a big surprise looks like another dinghy trip in near future, thanks for comments mate

Torchlight

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi took your advice with a rope and brick, worked a treat, thanks