real time web analytics
Report - - Megatron, Sheffield, October 2017 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Megatron, Sheffield, October 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Decent set of photos from here and it is always nice to see more,bet your mate loved you for missing out the point wellies are a bit of a fail ;)

tarkovsky

SWC
Regular User
Decent set of photos from here and it is always nice to see more,bet your mate loved you for missing out the point wellies are a bit of a fail ;)

Ha! Thanks @Wevsky . Thing is he’s got some waders but couldn’t find them in time as we organised this pretty short notice. Felt a bit guilty in my nice dry, protective waterproofs! But not toooo guilty!

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Ha! Thanks @Wevsky . Thing is he’s got some waders but couldn’t find them in time as we organised this pretty short notice. Felt a bit guilty in my nice dry, protective waterproofs! But not toooo guilty!

When i came down here with Paul powers,he pointed out if you step in the wrong places you'll go over and get very wet..with this in mind i walked very carefully behind him,im sure he was hoping i would take a swim :D

tarkovsky

SWC
Regular User
When i came down here with Paul powers,he pointed out if you step in the wrong places you'll go over and get very wet..with this in mind i walked very carefully behind him,im sure he was hoping i would take a swim :D

Haha! Yeah, noticed a few places where it’s possible to come unstuck if you’re not watching! No plunges on this occasion tho, just a few welly-overflow incidents!

OJS

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This place looks great. I've read several reports about it - I'd love to explore this location with someone who knew it well.