real time web analytics
Report - - Mesnes / Pagefield. Air Raid Shelters . July 2015 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Mesnes / Pagefield. Air Raid Shelters . July 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We tried looking for this a few weeks ago and unintentionally came across the college which looked more interesting.

I'm in Wigan on a monthly basis at the moment so I'll see if I can get some time away to have a look at this place at some point soon :)

Thanks for the kind comments .......sorry i meant thanks for the update on your location searches :confused: I"ll hopefully sleep better in future now ;)

Some wire wool photography would be epic in there :)

o_O Even a "Little Ian" would have difficulty Wire Wool spinning in here when you can basically touch both walls with your arms stretched out.

random_dav

28DL Member
28DL Member
We did the survey of this place, we where one of the first down there after years. The yellow numbers and arrows is my handy work so we didn't lose our bearings.

The developers talked of converting it but it wasn't practical..

Is the rest of the mill still on hold?

Vulex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@random_dav
The mill is pretty wrecked. Looks like something out of the game last if us. I'm assuming it's the mill and not the college.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We did the survey of this place, we where one of the first down there after years. The yellow numbers and arrows is my handy work so we didn't lose our bearings.

The developers talked of converting it but it wasn't practical..

Is the rest of the mill still on hold?

Nice of you to re-awaken ;)

I was under the impression the Mill was converted into the College ? and development is supposedly imminent .....again

So you did a survey of the shelter? and what was the outcome of this survey ?