real time web analytics
New member from London, Merton. | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New member from London, Merton.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Anoni

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi I'm Ollie, just turned 18 not long ago. Always been into exploring derelict or abandoned places to some extent when i had opportunities but those were mostly when i was younger and abroad in less "maintenance" environments, Sadly living in London doesn't afford that many opportunities for exploration from what I've seen online at least, but I've recently taken a bigger interest in this hobby and have thought about a few locations that might be worth trying, when i and if i do visit any of these locations i will try to write up a report of course. I've also noticed that this site has a section for sites in other European countries, I have family living abroad if a few countries here so i will see if i can check out any places there if I'm visiting.

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
Welcome along,bucket loads in London just depends on what you’re into exploring.
Best bet is to go into town and look around,or use the search function to find old London explores and go and see if they are still there.
High stuff/low stuff/stinky stuff/military stuff and quite frankly stupid stuff can all be found in London…….not many mines tho

Anoni

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome along,bucket loads in London just depends on what you’re into exploring.
Best bet is to go into town and look around,or use the search function to find old London explores and go and see if they are still there.
High stuff/low stuff/stinky stuff/military stuff and quite frankly stupid stuff can all be found in London…….not many mines tho
Yeah true, I already have a place in mind, just doing some research right now, trying to piece together what i can from reports on this site and youtube videos, going to try and get some equipment together and go some time during my Easter break from college

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Welcome to 28, plenty to be on with, look forward to seeing some posts :thumb

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hi I'm Ollie, just turned 18 not long ago. Always been into exploring derelict or abandoned places to some extent when i had opportunities but those were mostly when i was younger and abroad in less "maintenance" environments, Sadly living in London doesn't afford that many opportunities for exploration from what I've seen online at least, but I've recently taken a bigger interest in this hobby and have thought about a few locations that might be worth trying, when i and if i do visit any of these locations i will try to write up a report of course. I've also noticed that this site has a section for sites in other European countries, I have family living abroad if a few countries here so i will see if i can check out any places there if I'm visiting.

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions! ✌🏻