real time web analytics
New Member - London/Hertfordshire | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New Member - London/Hertfordshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

HertSeeker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi All,

For the past few years I've been interested in Urbex and have luckily stumbled upon a few interesting (albeit quite mainstream) sites while out and about.

I've only recently created an account to connect with fellow enthusiasts and take the Urbex adventures to the next level. I've found a couple of residential sites in Hertfordshire, but I'm eager to delve into some more substantial locations, with a particular interest in industrial sites or those which are less destroyed by vandals. If anyone is interested in teaming up or has any leads in the London/Herfordshire area, I'd love to hear from you!

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome! You've come to the right place for sure. If you have transport, there are plenty of nice industrial sites around to explore from little unvandalized pumping stations to large-scale industrial stuff like factories and power stations, albeit some more knackered than others.

interimterminal

28DL Member
28DL Member
i always notice a huge site in welywn garden city near the train station, theres allegedly cameras nearby but in a year ive never seen anyone working on it (unless im just crazy). ive always wanted to explore that but no one wants to with me - im very north london (enfield) so would definitely be up for teaming to find something/check that out!

N.J.A.A

28DL Member
28DL Member
i always notice a huge site in welywn garden city near the train station, theres allegedly cameras nearby but in a year ive never seen anyone working on it (unless im just crazy). ive always wanted to explore that but no one wants to with me - im very north london (enfield) so would definitely be up for teaming to find something/check that out!
The shredded wheat factory?

It's pretty heavily guarded nowadays unfortunately. I grew up in the area and as a teen always wanted to go but never had the guts. Unfortunately around 3-4 years ago they started putting up cameras, posting security guards and dogs, and the last I heard is that it's not possible anymore.

FloraTheExplorer

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello, I’m in Herts - just!- right on the borders between Herts/beds/bucks. Been on a few explores round this way but happy and keen to team up with other locals to see what we can find!

amber Lewis

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi welcome I'm from Aylesbury looking for new people to explore with I go to alot of places up and down the country planning a trip to Coventry this weekend if your interested