real time web analytics
Newbie here! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newbie here!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

EggWorks

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, just another person here looking to get into this community. I don't have much first-hand experience myself, but I've definitely stuck with a couple authentic channels (that are unfortunately in Polish) that showcased some pretty amazing places around the world. The closest thing I've done to Urbex was a derelict house in the middle of nowhere, in "Radymno, Poland", and even that only had 1, maybe 2 accessible rooms, but only if you can climb. Anyways, I'm looking for a partner to join me in both researching and exploring places in Cumbria, so let me know if anyone is willing to try!

The_Raw

Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Try using the search function on here for places near you and see what comes up.

Floyd

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, just another person here looking to get into this community. I don't have much first-hand experience myself, but I've definitely stuck with a couple authentic channels (that are unfortunately in Polish) that showcased some pretty amazing places around the world. The closest thing I've done to Urbex was a derelict house in the middle of nowhere, in "Radymno, Poland", and even that only had 1, maybe 2 accessible rooms, but only if you can climb. Anyways, I'm looking for a partner to join me in both researching and exploring places in Cumbria, so let me know if anyone is willing to try!
Welcome to the site, i'm also based in Cumbria