real time web analytics
Newbie here | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newbie here

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Nattienatnat

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys new to this. Wanted to go exploring for ages and now decided to bite the bullet and go. I live in southend on sea Essex is there any where around that I can start my exploring off. Would very much appreciate it. 😀

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Best thing you can possibly do is utilise the search features on here, this forum is an encyclopedia of locations and with the names from here and some rudimentary Google searching you'll be able to locate pretty much anything

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome to 28, as Mookster has said it is well worth having a look at the search feature and the newbie guide.

Happy exploring

The Unveiled Brothers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey man welcome to 28, as they said yea I would have a quick search around your area or nearby your area or have a search around on YouTube see if some urbex content creators have been to places at your area as that's how I found 85% of the places I went.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Hey man welcome to 28, as they said yea I would have a quick search around your area or nearby your area or have a search around on YouTube see if some urbex content creators have been to places at your area as that's how I found 85% of the places I went.

I mean, this very website has many many more locations than anything you'll see 'content creators' post on YouTube.

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
The stuff on YouTube is generally soggy cottages or vandalised to fuck ;)

Last edited:

Leond

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys new to this. Wanted to go exploring for ages and now decided to bite the bullet and go. I live in southend on sea Essex is there any where around that I can start my exploring off. Would very much appreciate it. 😀
I’m new too I want to get into urban exploration and live in Southend do you know anywhere or have any info on where to go