real time web analytics
Nitrogen Factory - Greece - April 2022 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Nitrogen Factory - Greece - April 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

opuszczone.net

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The huge plants were built in the first half of the 1960s. They are surrounded on all sides by high mountains and located next to lignite deposits. It was the main raw material in the production of nitrogen fertilizers. Over the years, the plants employed thousands of workers and was one of the most important industrial facilities of strategic importance for the country. The factory closed in 1997 after several years of financial problems. Today, after 25 years, nature takes over huge post-industrial areas.

Full Set (80 photos): LINK

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I was looking at going to Greece for this exact sort of thing a few years back, sadly a little thing called COVID happened :(

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
that is exceedingly nice. wow. Can't stop looking at it, so quickly I had to find its location and put it as a possible holiday in my to do list ;o)

Last edited:

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
That's really nice. So many countries people don't bother going too like Greece for example. Everyone just thinks it's all Belgium, France and Germany.