real time web analytics
Report - - North Wales Hospital (Nurses Home), Denbigh - February 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - North Wales Hospital (Nurses Home), Denbigh - February 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
February 2015

Following on from my report last week (as promised)here are some photos from inside the Nurses Home at the North Wales Hospital in Denbigh. Me and Shimmy (New Member) spent the best part of a day last week exploring the asylum, we had quite a productive visit, towards the end of the day we came to the conclusion that we had covered most of the grounds. So we had a wonder over to the Nurses Home that sits to the north of the main asylum. We didn't find much in there, it has been well and truly emptied apart from the odd bath tub in the hallway, and some slightly unnerving graffiti. :eek: Oh, and some amazing wallpaper. :) To be honest it looks like Most Haunted did a number on this place, there were holes punched in walls that looked like they'd be done for camera cables. :/

The home was used by staff at the North Wales Hospital (mainly student nurses) for accommodation whilst they were working at the hospital. It is composed of three main floors all the rooms were originally fitted with a sink, small desk and single bed. Bizarrely some of the rooms had small clear glass window in the door, which I couldn't imagine were very good for privacy. :rolleyes: When we finally found a way in after much frustration we found ourselves in what appeared to have once been a kitchen at the rear of the house. Oh and I couldn't resist a shot of door '28'. :)

IMG_1725_zpsbwmjoabi.jpg

IMG_1765_zpszgbr4eq0.jpg

IMG_1731_zpsvvwhtsvw.jpg

IMG_1738_zps72tngtpn.jpg

IMG_1771_zpsyhtotr6j.jpg

IMG_1748_zpsexzhdyz5.jpg

IMG_1802_zpsk4hkv9dv.jpg

IMG_1784_zpsauavkkje.jpg

IMG_1787_zps2l043nsh.jpg

Thanks for looking. :p:

Main Report: http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/94171-North-Wales-Hospital-Denbigh-February-2015
Camera Used: Canon EOS 30D

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Sure did, there was a few of the rooms with drawings like this on the walls.