Web
Analytics
Report - - Northwich Power Station, April 2011 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Northwich Power Station, April 2011

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
A bit late in the day for this one but since I was cleaning out the memory cards, I thought I'd better stick some photos up of it. It was getting dark by the time we got here and I think I missed it when it was at its best but it's still good for a mooch. I also missed Cabot Carbon which was next-doorish because it just seemed to disappear so quickly. Hey, you can't be everywhere all the time. This report contains some photos. I'm not sure how many and possibly a bit of flash photography and scenes that some viewers may find upsetting.

_DSC0279-1.jpg

_DSC0275-2.jpg

_DSC0272-1.jpg

_DSC0270.jpg

_DSC0269-1.jpg

_DSC0268-1.jpg

_DSC0267-1.jpg

_DSC0264-1.jpg

_DSC0263-2.jpg

_DSC0262-1.jpg

_DSC0261.jpg

_DSC0260.jpg