real time web analytics
Oakland’s park Manor House -March ‘19 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Oakland’s park Manor House -March ‘19

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys, I thought I’d make a report on my visit to Oakland’s park Manor House..

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

There is a crazy neighbour.
We walked through some land with horses on it and got to the other side.

We heard a males voice ask what we are doing so we said what do you mean he got angry and asked again, didn’t give us a chance to respond.. his exact words were ‘you have 10 seconds to get off this land before i’ll fucking shoot ya!’ And started charging towards us.

We made a run for it come out of the bushes and he started chasing us with a yellow batton, I got in my car when we couldn’t see him any longer and next thing you know, he’s behind us in a car chasing us down the road..

PLEASE DO YOURSELVES A FAVOUR, AND AVOID THIS LOCATION

I never got close enough to even get a picture of it :(

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
number one reason to not to night explores, shit photies and easily seen.
Ive done one and that was when all the windows where bored up and no one could see us access.

Ive actually snuck into a place, pinned black curtains up and come back at night just to take my photos and have more time lol. So I make you right @Shaun btw where did that kid bit go?? Or was that someone else? lol

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Ive actually snuck into a place, pinned black curtains up and come back at night just to take my photos and have more time lol. So I make you right @Shaun btw where did that kid bit go?? Or was that someone else? lol
Youve lost me, different person I think

Calamity Jane

Regular User
Nope that's me!, don't know what your going on about

eh! confused. So your username was " Shaun that kid?" and it was and is you? But know your username now just says Shaun. So the kid bit doesnt show. But you dont know what im on about?? confused ,com loool hahahaha. Oh dear, am I going senile pmsl

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
eh! confused. So your username was " Shaun that kid?" and it was and is you? But know your username now just says Shaun. So the kid bit doesnt show. But you dont know what im on about?? confused ,com loool hahahaha. Oh dear, am I going senile pmsl
Yeah my name was shaun that kid, I changed it since well it was would you say 'childish' ;)

Calamity Jane

Regular User
Yeah my name was shaun that kid, I changed it since well it was would you say 'childish' ;)

looool, Im glad you cleared that up, thought I was imagining things . Yep good call, just Shaun is better. :thumb

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Well, if people will walk up the driveway... :rolleyes:

You ain't missing much here. Took these back in 2017.

310gYdyh.jpg

YMUmWrWh.jpg

VIoXf08h.jpg

A0cIZ33h.jpg

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well, if people will walk up the driveway... :rolleyes:

You ain't missing much here. Took these back in 2017.

310gYdyh.jpg

YMUmWrWh.jpg

VIoXf08h.jpg

A0cIZ33h.jpg
Nice shots pal!

There’s 3 ways you can go... and all of them risk getting caught because of neighbours. I’ve attempted this one 3 times now and I think the last was my final straw!

Who has read this thread (Total: 218) View details