Web
Analytics
Report - - one university, one night, two tall buildings | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - one university, one night, two tall buildings

T

tunnel lover

We went to show willis some tunnels and ended up doing them and two tall buildings covered in scaffolding :D.
i did a good inpression of spiderman :D
well less of the jabber heres the pictures hope you enjoy :D.

DSCF0038.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

nice little pose there willis

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

DSCF0034.jpg

DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

theres a veiw of the second building

DSCF0040.jpg

well that was the first and heres the second one

DSCF0063.jpg

DSCF0059.jpg

DSCF0058.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

DSCF0056.jpg

well there you go i hope you enjoyed the pics :thumb

bubblehead

you lost the game
Regular User
Re: REPORT one university, one night, two tall buildings

Quality....now all you have to do is climb that clock tower :p
All in hand my friend, but i think i need to poke my contact with a big pointed stick to get his arse into gear. Frustrating to say the least, knowing its so close yet so far.:mad:

Here's a few of my pix as it isn't worth another thread...

2007_06160047_1.jpg

the insurgent clown army rapidly ascend.

2007_06160049.jpg

looking down from the top of the second building

2007_06160041.jpg

looking towards the city

2007_06160076.jpg

No doubt a few people will recognise where this is but a quick warning that both buildings were alarmed if you were thinking of trying it. But where theres a will theres a way;)