real time web analytics
Report - - Optimus Prime, Manchester - July 2012 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Optimus Prime, Manchester - July 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User

Optimus Prime

I got bored so decided to go for a drive after work and ended up in Manchester centre and going for a wander down Prime

The sewer outfalls were pouring out clouds of mist that was attracting thousands of flies that swarmed my torches so the headlamp was out of the question.

7656366778_c2285af872_z.jpg

7656367346_144cfd8516_z.jpg

7656371298_1305d2efe6_z.jpg

7656377808_f37ec2e75c_z.jpg

7656371774_e9ae86f168_z.jpg

7656372502_c616e0b2da_z.jpg

Cheers for looking​

Stephen Broadhead

28DL Member
28DL Member
With regard to the River Irk. The Northern Gateway Project has a 1st October 18 public consultation deadline. I would like to know how large the tunnel is when it runs under the road before the River Irwell.

I would like the River Irk to be canalised so that interested persons would be able to cruise through the tunnels.

Attachments

• Northern Gateway Public Consultation - 6th Sept 18.pdf
    146.9 KB · Views: 24

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I doubt he’s a councillor or he wouldn’t be asking about tunnel dimensions as it was surveyed in recent years and he’s be able to easily obtain such data.

As for canalised, that will never happen due to a number of factors and it simply not being viable for such a watercourse

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
'Kin hell!! Batman could hide him and his batmobile and his butler and have plenty of space for a wine cellar as well!!

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Am I right in thinking you move a lamp through a tunnel while the camera is on a long exposure in order to get them pictures with the tunnel lit up?

If that's so, how does the person moving the lamp stay out of the image? I've always wondered lol.

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Yes but there's only one person, I don't understand why there isnt a person for each light?

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
How can I refuse an offer like that lol. I'll be over at some point, I want to try the courts again. Thanks bud.