real time web analytics
Report - - Owls nest Woods Bunker - Kent - September 2020 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Owls nest Woods Bunker - Kent - September 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

VirtualExplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
All your faces have been captured on HD cctv. The images have been matched with those held at DVLA from your driving licenses, I did not know they could do that but they can.
So if you get a knock at the door one day you will know why. Please pass the word on to stay away as we would not want an accident to happen!

I totally understand your concerns about people going onto the property especially if it is not abandoned. Although trespass is technically a civil offense, Urbexes should be aware that the police can arrest you on suspicion of something if they think they have reasonable grounds to do so. When ever you "enter" a property while doing Urbex the police could probably arrest you on suspicion of burglary if they want to - although if you are polite and explain you are there for Urbex they probably will not since it wont hold up in court unless there are items worth stealing on the premises. Never shoot your mouth off to the police or try to run if they stop you doing Urbex or you will end up in Custody.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
I totally understand your concerns about people going onto the property especially if it is not abandoned. Although trespass is technically a civil offense, Urbexes should be aware that the police can arrest you on suspicion of something if they think they have reasonable grounds to do so. When ever you "enter" a property while doing Urbex the police could probably arrest you on suspicion of burglary if they want to - although if you are polite and explain you are there for Urbex they probably will not since it wont hold up in court unless there are items worth stealing on the premises. Never shoot your mouth off to the police or try to run if they stop you doing Urbex or you will end up in Custody.
The house is now trashed to fuck, the owner never replied to anyone.. its a total mess there now, and planning still hasnt gone through 18 months later

VirtualExplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The house is now trashed to fuck, the owner never replied to anyone.. its a total mess there now, and planning still hasnt gone through 18 months later

Sorry to hear about the place getting trashed unfortunately this happens a lot to Urbex sites. I can understand why the owner might be a bit pissed off. I posted because people reading the forum might start to get the impression that trespass means you can go where you like but if you start entering private residence the risk is totally different from just walking outside on private land. Police could arrest you on suspicion of burglary in a place like this if they wanted to. As far as the law is concerned you are entering a residence without the permission of the owner, technically no different from going into your neighbours house when they are out after you find the back door open. Most Urbexers have entered privately owned buildings without permission but this it is not without risk. As for the owner telling us the police are using the DVLA records to identify people from facial recognition that would not surprise me. I have been told by a reliable source the police are using mobile phone data to see who is where and when when identifying suspects - I do not carry a mobile on me when doing Urbex (not that I am doing anything to warrant arrest just prefer to remain anonymous incase I get caught up in someone elses wrong doing).

Last edited:

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Police can arrest you on suspicion of burglary regardless of it being a house, the law really isnt much different. my point is, the place ,despite their pleads is now wide open , not secured anymore and royally fucked up . But its ok, loads of people now have epic youtube footage ..so its all ok...

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 487) View details