Web
Analytics
Report - - Part 2 - North Weald Redoubt 28/05/07 | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Part 2 - North Weald Redoubt 28/05/07

D

Dead Calm

Further to my previous thread: http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=14053
I returned here today with a friend who is a reader on here but who hasn't joined yet!

I wanted to finish the site off and he wanted to see it, so we braved the filthy weather and got stuck in :)

As Fieldy and crew mentioned in there February report on the place, it is still flooded in the living quarters area :( and part of the roof appears to be collapsing :eek: so someone really needs to have a word with the people that listed the place, so they can have a word with the owners... :mad:

Anyway, few pics below - sadly the outer buildings have been well and truly chavved... :crazy

DSCF0373.jpg

DSCF0379.jpg

DSCF0416.jpg

DSCF0424.jpg

DSCF0448.jpg

DSCF0450.jpg

DSCF0454.jpg

DSCF0462.jpg

DSCF0464.jpg

DSCF0477.jpg

DSCF0489.jpg

DSCF0498.jpg

DSCF0502.jpg

Comments / constructive criticism ;) welcome!

Attachments