Web
Analytics
Report - - disused swimming pool complex north cornwall formally part of a hotel | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - disused swimming pool complex north cornwall formally part of a hotel

kernow84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
came across this swimming pool a few days ago, access was easy enough, just straight through the fence! it was part of a large hotel complex that dates from the thirties
hotel has been built on, there is an indoor pool aswell but not able to get in

20180527_183651.jpg

20180527_183736.jpg

20180527_183741.jpg

20180527_183755.jpg

20180527_183911.jpg

Last edited:

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
Loads of dupes here mate, there are five different pictures and you've posted 21!

Cortinalights

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cool, never seen this before, I love finding old swimming pools, especially with a nice shopping trolley in them but don't see any trollies here, I will have to track this one down

COLDSNXPS

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Trying to work out where abouts in North Cornwall this is, I have a couple ideas but I can't quite put my finger on it! Without asking you to give away the location could you tell me does the name of the Village/town begin with the letter P and end with the letter H? Or maybe it's a bit further down and begins with a N? Any help would be appreciated!

kernow84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Trying to work out where abouts in North Cornwall this is, I have a couple ideas but I can't quite put my finger on it! Without asking you to give away the location could you tell me does the name of the Village/town begin with the letter P and end with the letter H? Or maybe it's a bit further down and begins with a N? Any help would be appreciated!
it begins with a letter N

kernow84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ahh thank you, I am in that particular town this weekend, might see if I can track it down. Quite a few rumoured locations down there for me to take a look at!
theres loads at the moment, some of the hotels are are harder to get in now tho,