real time web analytics
Report - - Penallta Colliery Beddau Wales 04-2011 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Penallta Colliery Beddau Wales 04-2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Penallta Colliery Beddau Wales visited with old skool on a south wales mission. there were two things wrong with this site the first is all the lockers have gone in recent weeks and the second we were unable to do the head stocks due to the locals giving us the evil eye, this however did not stop me getting into the winding house which is amazing and huge. i was almost attacked by a local when going through a door a massive owl came straight at me and flew off into the rafters, not to be put off i found some very interesting features if not a little dodgy under foot. next came the gantry crane, i have a thing about these i love to climb them and this was well worth it. the bath house is destroyed which is a real shame but still a nice little explore more for the photos than anything else but i guess there getting ready to either flatten it or develop it, all in all a nice little explore which is more than i can say for earlier in the day..The original target was the coke works but that was cut short after a hour whoop whoop thats the sound of the police..

pena.jpg

penb.jpg

penc.jpg

pend.jpg

pene.jpg

penf.jpg

peng.jpg

penh.jpg

peni.jpg

penii.jpg

penj.jpg
penk.jpg

penl.jpg

penm.jpg

penn.jpg

peno.jpg

penp.jpg
penq.jpg

penr.jpg

pens.jpg

pent.jpg

penu.jpg
penv.jpg

security+dog+police=time to bail, we sat on a hill watching them looking for us for ages, fun times.
penw.jpg

penx.jpg
peny.jpg

penz.jpg

penzz.jpg