Web
Analytics
People Shots | Photo Threads | Page 360 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

People Shots

TheReturningCynic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

"Despite plonking his ass down with a headlamp during a long exposure, violence was averted when it actually looked better than the previous photos..."

"After countless cuts and bruises, randommate contemplates his life decisions and considers whether or not living in a hole is preferable to retracing his steps to leave."

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
An announcement to make.... despite calling her "wife" and living with her for 15 years, I'm not actually married to Bertrina. Popped the question over Christmas and she said yes. A wedding to come once Boris and Professor Whitty says we can.

But we did argue over this photo today, took a few attempts you see. We may divorce as soon as the wedding is done:

westernsultan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
An announcement to make.... despite calling her "wife" and living with her for 15 years, I'm not actually married to Bertrina. Popped the question over Christmas and she said yes. A wedding to come once Boris and Professor Whitty says we can.

But we did argue over this photo today, took a few attempts you see. We may divorce as soon as the wedding is done:
Congratulations

Down and beyond

I am just developing the mine by improving access
Regular User

Congratulations mate !!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HughieD Photo Threads 1
little_ boy_explores Photo Threads 41
admin Photo Threads 71
GRONK Photo Threads 28
admin Photo Threads 107