real time web analytics
Report - - Permanite, Matlock, October 2017 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Permanite, Matlock, October 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tarkovsky

SWC
Regular User
I went her couple of months back (still havent sorted the pics) was quite a nice explore and perfect blue skies :)
Nice pics though

Thanks - yeah bit overcast when I went. I had a series of explores recently where the weather has been crap.

Andoni

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks! I must have missed the boat on the boat! Yeah I enjoyed it here, good little place!
Do you think that walking from the ark would work, theres a river in the way tho what about parking in Sainsburys and walking?

tarkovsky

SWC
Regular User
Do you think that walking from the ark would work, theres a river in the way tho what about parking in Sainsburys and walking?

Best way to find out is go and have a look!

Please don’t see this as a rant, or me being patronising, just a bit of advice...

This is a public forum so talking about entry probably isn’t the best thing to do. In fact we’ve probably done too much of that already and you’ve definitely got more than enough to get you going now... Security can easily read this forum and seal up places if they know how people are getting in. Discussing how to get into places is best done by direct message, which (I think) you’ll get access to when you’ve put up a report or two. When people see you’ve been out and about they’ll be willing to help out too. However working out your own access is also part of the enjoyment, to an extent. Working stuff out and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone to do things you’ve not done before.

If you are unlucky (or just a bit clumsy!) and end up bumping into security somewhere then just be polite and tell them what you’re doing and leave. In places like this you’re unlikely to get into much bother. Always best to try and avoid them but it’s a risk you take, and other hobbies are available ;-)

Look forward to seeing a report when you find your way in.

Andoni

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Best way to find out is go and have a look!

Please don’t see this as a rant, or me being patronising, just a bit of advice...

This is a public forum so talking about entry probably isn’t the best thing to do. In fact we’ve probably done too much of that already and you’ve definitely got more than enough to get you going now... Security can easily read this forum and seal up places if they know how people are getting in. Discussing how to get into places is best done by direct message, which (I think) you’ll get access to when you’ve put up a report or two. When people see you’ve been out and about they’ll be willing to help out too. However working out your own access is also part of the enjoyment, to an extent. Working stuff out and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone to do things you’ve not done before.

If you are unlucky (or just a bit clumsy!) and end up bumping into security somewhere then just be polite and tell them what you’re doing and leave. In places like this you’re unlikely to get into much bother. Always best to try and avoid them but it’s a risk you take, and other hobbies are available ;-)

Look forward to seeing a report when you find your way in.
Ok thanks I have been there today and there were no security it was just a bunch of kids there thanks for all the advice