Web
Analytics
Report - - Pickler's Shed-Cambridge-Apr 2017 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Pickler's Shed-Cambridge-Apr 2017

zombizza

Pink
Regular User

I wasn't going to post these...an old shed on an allotment but then thought why not, might interest some and its a bit different from the usual spots, in these dry times.
Was visiting the old man and went to see his plot. I noticed a very overgrown strip with a rather ramshackle shed falling to bits. I asked, and it seemed the old man had died at Xmas and so it had all started going to seed.
I thought I'd have a poke around and found a back entrance behind the bushes into the shed.
I wasn't really expecting these pickled items. Anyhow, these photos made a nice juxtaposition to the photos of gooseberry bushes, and apple trees.
Please bin, Mr Admin, if you feel that is appropriate- realise an old shed might not be quite on topic around here.
Cheers
DSC_0522_zpscwbomzoi.jpg

DSC_0525_zpspj3xkzkp.jpg

DSC_0513_zpsrmbzd5xl.jpg

DSC_0507_zpsmn9insto.jpg

DSC_0492_zps3i3djhox.jpg

DSC_0483_zpspjx5lzth.jpg

DSC_0474_zpsj72erqfe.jpg

DSC_0468_zpsursqxjbf.jpg

DSC_0480_zpsdhsd4clg.jpg