real time web analytics
*Please Read Description* | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

*Please Read Description*

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Terminal Decline

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I think you're right. As far as I know there are absolutely no derelict buildings in the Cardiff, Bristol, Weston Super-Mare, Brecon or Cirencester areas. Feel sorry for you mate. Members on this forum should be ashamed of themselves for not putting in their own work to find any new abandoned sites and contribute to the forum...

admin

Administrator
Admin
Firstly, welcome along..

However, a bit more of an intro about yourself, where you're from and what sort of stuff you're interested in wouldn't go amiss, simply asking for locations etc without any leg work is never going to get you a foot off the first rung I'm afraid starting out in any hobby these days!

Also, have a read of this, if you haven't already > https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/28-days-later-survival-guide-for-newbies.116319/

Good luck :thumb

Tuckers2066

28DL Member
28DL Member
Guys i havent got a clue how this site works yet as i am new to all of this. thanks very much for the response off those who actually helped and to those tossers who just think im this so called ‘clickbait’ or whatever you like to call it, instead of you responding with things like that, why dont you keep on scrolling? Doesent hurt does it. Cheers