real time web analytics
Please help | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Please help

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TheForgotten

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys, I’m very new to this. I’ve recently got into urbex! I would love to get some suggestions on where to go. I live in Surrey but willing to travel upto 3 hours. I have tried google maps but find I’m getting absolutely nowhere. Thank you in advance

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
So if you're in Surrey, you can travel to London. I looked at Google maps for 30 seconds and found these two...

A massive hole on the embankment, probably leading to a massive tunnel.

Literally one side of Fulham FC is missing !

Bear in mind that'll be out of date now, and both probably don't exist. But, you're looking for anomalies, just scan away and make a list, then go explore.

TheJungleBeast

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Dude, you are in an amazing part of the country for exploring, especially Military stuff, wish I had the stuff you have on your doorstep.

Parky

The Devil Is in the Details
Regular User
Finding locations isnt impossible, you just need to look closer and do research.

TheForgotten

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So if you're in Surrey, you can travel to London. I looked at Google maps for 30 seconds and found these two...

A massive hole on the embankment, probably leading to a massive tunnel.

Literally one side of Fulham FC is missing !

Bear in mind that'll be out of date now, and both probably don't exist. But, you're looking for anomalies, just scan away and make a list, then go explore.
Appreciate this, thank you

tigger

mog
Regular User
..... but find I’m getting absolutely nowhere. Thank you in advance

Has the bulletin board search function broken?

28search.jpg

Seriously...the search function is particularly useful for newcomers as a quick way to search the thousands of reports on here

There's a convenient sticky post all about how to get along on here:

alex17595

Down t'pit
Regular User