real time web analytics
POLICE TRAINING ACADEMY, Barnet, Hertfordshire, November 2020 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

POLICE TRAINING ACADEMY, Barnet, Hertfordshire, November 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Hollyjayneee

28DL Member
28DL Member
This is a place ive seen a few times from pictures and i always wondered where it was. My friend and i decided to go there (hes been there before) and i was very very pleased i got to go. From what i know and have tried to research about this place it used to be a training academy for the police but as its just concrete now its hard to tell. it seems to be a popular spot with people and i could see there was a few people had been there recently.

there was tons of graffiti there and some of it looked really nice considering i dont usually like graffiti! the main part of the building was easy to get too and find your way around with minor flooding but as said before there wasn't much to it (but still a beautiful find!)

We also decided to get past the flooded area which looked to be a basement or lower floor area and there was some more interesting parts too it! there was what looked to be a shower room which had a old clock hanging above on the ceiling and there was still some tiles and also a bathroom which was sadly rather destroyed but none the less looked amazing!

Also i apologize if my photos are not of photography standard im currently saving for a better camera!

2D7BBE39-CA03-442F-8110-662D7D59544B.jpeg
4B638E26-F1EF-4ECD-8AD7-326405B3868B.jpeg
F66113E6-B147-43C2-90BE-DE0FDC552760.jpeg
CF934DF0-63B0-4D1E-9A0C-E437C82813F3.jpeg
F1E7D04C-B4BD-4A05-80C2-1A699B6FB880.jpeg

Last edited:

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
After Andy has said that its kinda hard for me to say this against him but personally I think you've done alright for your first report.
Maybe your pictures wernt showing at first?

chills

Queller of the uprising
hey! Could you shed some light as to what could be improved? This is my first post and I tried to follow the report guide but any criticism is appreciated for next time!

Good evening! Sorry, Great British Bake Off is on! :rolleyes:

Anyway, to make this a stellar report, you need to include a few more things.

• A little history in the body of the report. I know you have stated a little, but a touch more is needed. Have a review of some of the other reports and you’ll soon get a feel of what’s expected.
• Also, a few more photos wouldn’t go a miss!

Have a read of the guide to help you posting a report for next time:

Not a bad first report, by far not the worst, good effort overall! :thumb

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
hey! Could you shed some light as to what could be improved? This is my first post and I tried to follow the report guide but any criticism is appreciated for next time!
Apologies, I had moved for for Chills to provide advice as I didn't time earlier, and I knew he'd do a good job (that's what he does!). None of the images were showing earlier, but looks good now. Cheers

Who has read this thread (Total: 256) View details