real time web analytics
Report - - Ponteland ROC, March 2016 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ponteland ROC, March 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

danman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not really sure if this should be under report or general info, although I did visit I didn't go inside because thanks to some chavs who decided to burn it down I couldn't get inside, it would have ruined my clothes and I couldn't breath as there was so much soot when I opened the hatch. I can only assume everything has been destroyed down there, I was expecting it be a bit fire damaged after reading previous posts, but someone has been back and finished it off, it must only be a few ash filled rooms now.

Well anyway, Ponteland ROC was closed in 1991 and since then has been damaged more and more until now.

IMG_4207_zpsku3twyyf.jpg

IMG_4210_zps14qulbqs.jpg

IMG_4208_zpsgtaiui2l.jpg

In case you can't tell the walls were originally white, the ladder was also a clean silver and the floor was concrete.

Goldie87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've seen some fire damaged ones, but that's quite some soot in there! Don't blame you for not bothering to go down there.

UrBaN2k14

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've always wondered what happened to this post and I found out recently after meeting a decent guy who turned out to also be interested in ROC posts, he said his "mates" put fireworks down the shaft...