Web
Analytics
Report - - Popped My UE Cherry today - SEVERALLS - 22.09.07 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Popped My UE Cherry today - SEVERALLS - 22.09.07

J

jimshoe

Well, thanks to a helpful tip from REEF I found my way in to Severalls today!

This is my first proper UE and I loved it!

In fact, I was so busy looking at stuff I did not pay enough attention to taking good pics . . . consequently those I got are a bit ordinary (sorry).

Still it was a blast, I was amazed how quickly I was totally lost and what a rabbit warren of doors and passageways it is.

I'm going back with some friends soon, so today was really a glorified recce.

It's not a creepy place but after a while being there own your own the desolation and emptiness gets to you . . I was almost relieved to be out again!

I have no idea where any of these pics were taken; I just wandered and was soon quite lost!

Pink-room.jpg

More-doors.jpg

The obligatory yellow bars shot (is this a Severalls essential?)

Yellow-Bars.jpg

As is the autoclaves

Autoclaves.jpg

Doors and lovely peeling paint

Yet-more-doors.jpg

Blue-room.jpg

Corridor.jpg

Corridor2.jpg

Broken-Lock.jpg

Blue-and-Green.jpg

baths.jpg

Basins.jpg