Web
Analytics
Report - - Portsdown Main, Portsmouth, 18/12/2009 | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Portsdown Main, Portsmouth, 18/12/2009

UrbanCreed

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I managed to get through the excessive amounts of snow on Portsdown Hill to Portsdown Main with a group of friends after a failed attempt at doing a report on Highbury college (See in my short Highbury report).

As you can see from the photo's, there has been ALOT of demolish in progress, and there was even a demolition van out the front of the building.

The pictures could be ALOT better, but as this is my first report, I didn't think it was THAT bad, :)

CameraPhotos075.jpg

CameraPhotos076.jpg

CameraPhotos077.jpg

CameraPhotos078.jpg

CameraPhotos079.jpg

CameraPhotos080.jpg

CameraPhotos081.jpg

CameraPhotos088.jpg

CameraPhotos090.jpg

CameraPhotos093.jpg

CameraPhotos096.jpg

CameraPhotos097.jpg

CameraPhotos098.jpg

CameraPhotos099.jpg

CameraPhotos100.jpg

CameraPhotos101.jpg

CameraPhotos102.jpg

CameraPhotos103.jpg

CameraPhotos105.jpg

CameraPhotos106.jpg

CameraPhotos107.jpg

CameraPhotos108.jpg

CameraPhotos109.jpg

CameraPhotos110.jpg

CameraPhotos111.jpg

CameraPhotos112.jpg

CameraPhotos115.jpg

I would like to say thanks to everyone for today, and hope to do it again soon sometime when we are all free, :)