real time web analytics
Report - - premier inn leicester- jan 2016 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - premier inn leicester- jan 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Kristian lucas

28DL Member
28DL Member
first post on here!

probably the best climb in Leicester in terms of height, seen a few people have managed to get up to the top, really easy climb besides burning legs from the stairs and providing the first door isn't locked,

I've herd a rumour it sometimes gets sealed? only had this problem once though.

worth it for pretty much a 360 degree view of Leicester beneath you.

got a few photos from last time we went but give me some slack as the weather was rank up top! drizzle and strong winds, perfect haha

if anyone wants to do it or knows anywhere would love to come along!
enjoy
DSC_1050editt.jpg

zzzzzz.jpg

DSC_0881edit.jpg

Goldie87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good stuff, it's quite good up there. And your right, it does sometimes get secured.

JaneEyre

The clumsiest explorer in Yorkshire!
28DL Full Member
Tried and failed twice :( Apparently the premier inn own the first 12 floors but the rest is a separate owner.

Wish I could have got up the there, looks beut x

Kristian lucas

28DL Member
28DL Member
Tried and failed twice :( Apparently the premier inn own the first 12 floors but the rest is a separate owner.

Wish I could have got up the there, looks beut x

Its student living! Says that on the doors near the top, tried saturday night and it was locked again, best climb in leicsester as well!

Gona start traveling more for climbs though ✌️

jdtaylor

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just to mention internal access through premier inn needs a valid keycard although the stairs were boarded up like they had more floors aailable but aren't using on one of the top floors. Looking at the layout I don't know how they'd get seperate access for students due to the lift and stair positioning within that buildiong.