real time web analytics
Report - - Prince Edward Goldmine, Trawsfynydd, Wales, Jan 2015 | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Prince Edward Goldmine, Trawsfynydd, Wales, Jan 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
That's a nice report. One thing though, the gold bar from here and Ogofau and Marina mines that was used for royal wedding rings was apparently used up by around 1980 and replaced by a bar from Gwynfynydd mine - that was in production around then (and was a fine explore).

Thanks for the info man, The remaining 1KG of gold from Gwynfynydd that was presented to the queen was apparently on display in south wales somewhere before Christmas but cant remember were...thanks again :)

Lavino

28DL Full Member
That was a excellent report really enjoyed the read you good to see you did your home work on this nice place

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thanks for the kind words folks, Welsh goldmines are a bit spesh :)

Last edited:

Paradox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers Hils, hope you and Jobs are keeping good :)

Yeah all good here thanks :) How are you? On a random note I just turned over the TV and Im now watching "I didnt know that about Britain" and its all about welsh gold being the most expensive and best quality gold in the world lol

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thanks for commenting folks, Mr wombat, your space age camera would work wonders in this place :)