real time web analytics
Report (Permission Visit) - RAF NEATISHEAD - APR 16 | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report (Permission Visit) RAF NEATISHEAD - APR 16

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ebosis

28DL Member
28DL Member
We are also free to tell people like speed that he is talking a load of crap. Nice write up, good to see someone trying something different.

Funlester

The Fun One
28DL Full Member
I think you take it a bit too seriously. The problem is these reports doesn't really come across as something written in jest. They comes across as someone thinking it actually makes for a good report to write dumb shit, use a silly font etc. Luckily we manage to avoid that kind of crap on this forum because we're free to tell people when we think what they are doing is stupid.

Who are you to say that someone is writing "dumb shit" and saying their doing something "stupid" just because you dont like the way someone has put a report up.
Yeah your not a fan of it and that's ok but other people might like the way it is.

Seems like just because you dont like it your calling the report dumb and stupid which I think is very harsh, just dont comment on it and forget about the post and move on.

Or if you think its that bad report it to the admins and let them deal with it.

ledgehammer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think you take it a bit too seriously. The problem is these reports doesn't really come across as something written in jest. They comes across as someone thinking it actually makes for a good report to write dumb shit, use a silly font etc. Luckily we manage to avoid that kind of crap on this forum because we're free to tell people when we think what they are doing is stupid.

I take it seriously? How u work that out, its just a format - If you read it you would see its the same laid back approach, we normally include fotos of a stuffed animal e.t.c - From the majority of reports I see and the childish disputes about, who got their first e.t.c - ours are not serious, not by a country mile and I'm certainly not the first to notice this.

Using a font and a different style is not "dumb shit", "crap" e.t.c what are you 12 or something, take a rain check on your attitude? Fair enough you don't like it and I can't really be doing with second grade comments each time I write a report, so i'll go back to the "acceptable format", despite there being nothing about this in the posting guidance.

You know what lifes too short to argue about this, crack on mate...

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I take it seriously? How u work that out, its just a format - If you read it you would see its the same laid back approach, we normally include fotos of a stuffed animal e.t.c - From the majority of reports I see and the childish disputes about, who got their first e.t.c - ours are not serious, not by a country mile and I'm certainly not the first to notice this.

Using a font and a different style is not "dumb shit", "crap" e.t.c what are you 12 or something, take a rain check on your attitude? Fair enough you don't like it and I can't really be doing with second grade comments each time I write a report, so i'll go back to the "acceptable format", despite there being nothing about this in the posting guidance.

You know what lifes too short to argue about this, crack on mate...

I'd carry on as you are mate, look at most threads and you'll find Speed having a go or throwing his elitist attitude about, just ignore him as clearly most people on this thread like your report..

ledgehammer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Who are you to say that someone is writing "dumb shit" and saying their doing something "stupid" just because you dont like the way someone has put a report up.
Yeah your not a fan of it and that's ok but other people might like the way it is.

Seems like just because you dont like it your calling the report dumb and stupid which I think is very harsh, just dont comment on it and forget about the post and move on.

Or if you think its that bad report it to the admins and let them deal with it.

cheers dude, its okay - its not worth the hassle - its probably niche, and this place aint niche LOL

our blog features the same style, and we regularly update our facebook page, if you did want to see more in that style:-)

ledgehammer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd carry on as you are mate, look at most threads and you'll find Speed having a go or throwing his elitist attitude about, just ignore him as clearly most people on this thread like your report..

You know what, I think hes great at it and posts great reports - but lost a lot of respect for him, he clearly takes it too seriously. Theres no point playing the wrong music to the crowd, I can change the font back quite easily - it makes no difference to me, is not a massive issue.

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
At the end of the day people form their own opinions and we are all free to say what we want.

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd rather someone told me straight if I was doing something wrong | stupid so I can learn from it and improve.

That's the thing that makes this forum stand out compared to some of the others, people are honest, if something is shit someone will tell them and that overall makes for better quality reports as a whole.

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That's fair enough, honesty is good but with respect, calling people stupid, dumb and a soft cunt isn't exactly constructive :(