real time web analytics
Report (Permission Visit) - RAF NEATISHEAD - APR 16 | Military Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report (Permission Visit) RAF NEATISHEAD - APR 16

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Funlester

The Fun One
28DL Full Member
I'd rather someone told me straight if I was doing something wrong | stupid so I can learn from it and improve.

That's the thing that makes this forum stand out compared to some of the others, people are honest, if something is shit someone will tell them and that overall makes for better quality reports as a whole.

Same thing who the fuck are we to say something is wrong or stupid just because we dont like it. There are far better ways of saying you dont like something than calling it stupid and dumb.
Yeah if you think its not good than say that, thats not the issue at all. The issue is calling a someone or a report dumb and stupid just because you dont like it, that bang out of fucking order.

ledgehammer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd rather someone told me straight if I was doing something wrong | stupid so I can learn from it and improve.

That's the thing that makes this forum stand out compared to some of the others, people are honest, if something is shit someone will tell them and that overall makes for better quality reports as a whole.

I completely hear that, but I moderate an international forum (not urbex) and have spent quite a lot of time in different arenas similar to this - and I can honestly say 28 dl is miles better than anything for urbex and is a serious contender for the best urbex web site out there internationally. But I have also seen some of the most childish and ignorant behaviour, and I'm not just talking about this issue - at times I wonder how old the people are here who use the site, the quality of reporting is miles ahead than that.

Feedback is definitely subjective, and anything thats slightly different or doesn't meet the guidance gets jumped on in mostly an unconstructive fashion, rather than pointers or tips - there is a basic etiquette out there in most of the world, especially when communicating in a public arena that for some reason is lacking here - you can get all of that feedback across in a much better way and the forum would promote much better reporting if people were engaged in a better way.

Yeh, If people feel like that and don't like it they could sling their hook or whatever, the typical defensive response - but personally I think its a tad embarrassing in many respects when you consider how popular and how utilised the forum is on an international level, in many ways we are representing the urban exploring community and the U.K as well as that, but thats just my opinion.

have a nice day :-)