real time web analytics
Report - - Redcar Steel Blast Furnace, November 2015 (Part 1 of 36) | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Redcar Steel Blast Furnace, November 2015 (Part 1 of 36)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The_Raw

Staff member
You've scored a hat-trick with that comment @Speed! Redcar's closure has hardly been low profile has it. The tour bus has already set off and I think you've been on it mate :D

merryprankster

Conrod the Barbarian
Regular User
well...not even gona bother posting a report after seeing those pics! epic work mate, seriously banging night that was, shamw i can't say the same for the drive home :P

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
I don't think there has been enough love for this thread so im back for my second comment Mr Raw....that furnace makes hf6 look like a kids meccano set effort..bloody huge beast and some lovely photatoes of it

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
Yes it was mate, hats off to you guys for driving all kinds of mileage there and back while I kipped in the passenger seat! :Not Worthy

you were pulling off some hard core sleeping on the way home mate. How I managed 600 miles of driving and 3 explores in what was a little under 48 hours I don't know. Crazy crazy weekend. :D

elliot5200

28DL Regular User
Regular User
That's a cracker and a half mate, wide angle works a treat with pic 11 - looks like King Kong turned to steel.
Cheers for another epic trip lads, definitely worth the stupid-o-clock start!