real time web analytics
RIP Downfallen. | Downfallen | Page 13 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

RIP Downfallen.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Vivo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I can't get on here as much at the moment so I've only just found out about this and I'm really shocked. My condolences go out to his family.

I've only met him a couple of times, and won't pretend to know him that well but, like already mentioned, he was amazingly modest about his exploits and a genuine inspiration to me. We'd hoped to meet up in the future but I'd never got round to arranging a trip down south.

Some of the things he did were some of the most impressive feats in this 'hobby' and he is respected world over. I met someone from Canada when I was in Spain who knew him.

It comforts me to know that he died doing something he loved. I think that's how he'd want to go.

RIP Downfallen

jacktar35

28DL Member
28DL Member
R.I.P DF.my condolences to the family especially at this time of year.i totally agree with everybody else all the posts should be collated and put together as a memorial:Not Worthy:Not Worthy:Not Worthy

B

belial

I never knew him, but this is truly awful news.
My thoughts are with his family and I am sorry we've lost such a dedicated member of the forum.
RIP Downfallen

M

Mornixuur

Very sad to hear. A simple slip. It is guys like him that inspire all to go just that little extra, a little further than you think you can. His pictures and stories will remain an inspiration.

Lurk

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just logged on after being away for a few days...totally shocked and stunned.

Never met him ...but was always in awe of his reports.

God bless mate...I'll raise a glass to you tonight.

Skylover and his family are in our thoughts.

Ian, Karon & Karl X

R

REZ

So sad to hear this,i had met him twice and spent a few hours chatting on the roof of Pan Penninsula as the weather wasn't good enough to jump.
His reports and stunning photography will be missed.
Regards to his family and friends
RIP DF

Stoka

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Really sad to hear about this, never got to meet such a epic guy. RIP matey!

layz

Conquistador d'Wolverton
28DL Full Member
That is such terrible news, I enjoyed many of his reports. Even more sad for his family being so close to Christmas.

U

uliveandyouburn

Sad to hear, his "best of 2007 volume two" video he posted here a while back was inspiring.

At least he went out with his boots on though I guess.

Urban-Warrior

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've never met the guy but always loved his reports... he will be truley missed and my thoughts go out to the family.

Rest in Peace Downfallen.

DRZ400

28DL Member
28DL Member
I watched his BASE jumping videos and was in absolute awe. The man lived a thousand lifetimes.

Rest In Peace fella.