real time web analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Rochester Underground Hospital | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Rochester Underground Hospital

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

DE-eVOLVED

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Screenshot_20231030_164906_Facebook.jpg

I am interested in this underground hospital .. I can't find too much information on it and am unsure if A) it actually exists and B) if it's assessable.

If it does exist am sure it won't take too long to figure out a way in (if it's possible).

Does anyone have any information on it and whom can expand on what's shown in the Skelton Map.

Best regards.

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Yes a medical center exists (or the space where one once was) there are also a maze of air raid tunnels that go from near the castle to the edge of town.
From memory the biggest part I think was meant as an underground workshop for the shorts brothers Sea plane factory.

Quite a while ago there was a fire in there which took a few fire crews with BA to find and put out.

It's supposed to be sealed but it's often broken into, you just need to find the right bits/vents.

Mind you it's been a while and things may be different now, good luck.

Exploring With Pride 🌈

Exploring with pride in more ways than one
28DL Full Member
Screenshot_20231030_164906_Facebook.jpg

I am interested in this underground hospital .. I can't find too much information on it and am unsure if A) it actually exists and B) if it's assessable.

If it does exist am sure it won't take too long to figure out a way in (if it's possible).

Does anyone have any information on it and whom can expand on what's shown in the Skelton Map.

Thatsl
Thats where the airport is now apparently the shelters have been filled in and the larger section looks to be wer some of the buildings are so either demolished or under them

DE-eVOLVED

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thats where the airport is now apparently the shelters have been filled in and the larger section looks to be wer some of the buildings are so either demolished or under them
I got the same info from a guy I know whom is also something to do with tours of Shorts etc.. Hmm... I wonder if there is still an access point to the hospital..or whether its now fully blocked or sealed 🤔

Nekronomikn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi,

Did you manage to find it?

I'm new to this site and have always been interested in exploring places, except I don't have anyone to go with nor can drive 🫠.

I tried to explore an old asylum a few months ago but it went wrong

Who has read this thread (Total: 164) View details