real time web analytics
Report - - Rosherville Gardens Northfleet London Road Entrance - January 2024 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Rosherville Gardens Northfleet London Road Entrance - January 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Explore With Alex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Rosherville Gardens were pleasure gardens built in the 1800s they were very popular as people from London would come down on the steamboats to come and vist the gardens the gardens had many exotic animals such as Elephants,Monkeys,Babooms even Bears there was one Bear called Rosie what had its own Bear Pit (now covered up because of new housing) Now the staircase the Staircase was used as an entrance to the gardens from the top of the cliff on the pillars there would of been statues that you can see from the old picture from the 1800s that I will attach on the end I will also link the wikapedia Here Are The Photos:

Rosherville Gardens - Wikipedia
IMG_2294.jpeg

IMG_2280.jpeg

IMG_2466.jpeg

IMG_2365.jpeg

IMG_2420.jpeg

IMG_2360.jpeg

IMG_2361.jpeg

IMG_2359.jpeg

IMG_2353.jpeg

IMG_2351.jpeg

IMG_2352.jpeg

IMG_2601.jpeg

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Nice to see this is still there. The whole Rosherville Gardens thing is very interesting given how old it was and that the site became an unassuming industrial wasteland thereafter. There's a couple more remnants tucked away in the area.

Last edited:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Visited here via Fountain walk way. Such a shame that keepmoat have not restored or protected a lot of it. Did you visit the hermit cave? Nice to see this on here. I thought about posting this many times :thumb well done