real time web analytics
Report - - Rossendale Hospital - Lancashire - March 2010 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Rossendale Hospital - Lancashire - March 2010

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
To be fair its places like this that give hospital exploring a bad name. The place looks great from the outside, expecialy from the front (sorry no pic, due to security man sitting there) and it had quite a bit left over inside. Trouble is its just a bit boring, theres nothing out of the ordinary in there! We explored the top couple of floors of the main block but saw nothing that stuck out, just old beds, syringes, that kind of junk, it was too modernised.

Maybe some cool stuff lurks in the boarded up out buildings, a morge maybe? who knows?

IMG_9379mod.jpg

IMG_9362mod.jpg

IMG_9355mod.jpg
IMG_9364mod.jpg

IMG_9367mod.jpg

IMG_9368mod.jpg

IMG_9369mod.jpg
IMG_9377mod.jpg

IMG_9370mod.jpg

IMG_9375mod.jpg

You win some you loose some.

D

DarkSplank

It doesn't look boring to me lol. Greats pics you have too.

Raddog

28DL Full Member
It might have been dull in a non victorian and no theatres\mortuary way, but it was packed full of stuff to fool about with...

CHEWY

Expert At Arseing Around
28DL Full Member
i was born in the main building with the towers :D

i think the rest is closing pretty soonish.
the new health place is nearly finished now in town..
then it's all transferring to that.

i'm sure the mortuary is up the back somewhere.
don't think they use it anymore with it being just day clinics etc.

layz

Conquistador d'Wolverton
28DL Full Member
I know what you mean about some hospitals, but this looks like it's got quite a bit of stuff there, and worth the visit if you're in the area.

jonni

Gathering Dust
28DL Member
When i first read this report i was not a little confuddled as i had accompanied my brother to an appointment at this very hospital. i'm assuming that me and my brother was in a part that was still active but blimey the closed part looks relatively intact and free from any chav-sourced damage, I soo want to sneak off to see this part next time my brother is there.

Great set of pics as well. :)