Web
Analytics
Report - - Rover Factory, Longbridge, Birmingham -2005 | Noteworthy Reports | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Rover Factory, Longbridge, Birmingham -2005

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
OT and Raddog present you...

The Rover Factory, Longbridge, Birmingham...

th_IMG_0491.jpg
th_IMG_0495.jpg
th_IMG_0497.jpg
th_IMG_0499.jpg

th_IMG_0500.jpg
th_IMG_0504.jpg
th_IMG_0505.jpg
th_IMG_0506.jpg

th_IMG_0508.jpg
th_IMG_0509.jpg
th_IMG_0512.jpg
th_IMG_0513.jpg

th_IMG_0515.jpg
th_IMG_0518.jpg
th_IMG_0519.jpg

Last edited:

Raddog

28DL Full Member
Hehehe access is "interesting", that's all I'm going to say :D

The place has this crazy rollercoaster hung with cars three storeys up twisting around like something at Alton Towers, there's this maintenance access floor underneath it that's a metal mesh, nothing below and the whole thing moves. Majorly freaked me out, all the photos up there are way too blurry! :eek:

OT's photos beat most of mine, the tripod got sacrificed in the name of stealth, but here's the best I got:

Crazy place, it's like that final scene location in terminator II. I'll be back!!!!

[link broke]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BenCooper Noteworthy Reports 9