real time web analytics
Report - - Royal Hospital Haslar, Gosport, 2014-2017 (pic heavy) | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Royal Hospital Haslar, Gosport, 2014-2017 (pic heavy)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Woolley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Might pop down to Gosport & Portsmouth this Saturday.....will let you know how i get on...
Woolley

Woolley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Might check it out this Saturday....will try not to get caught.
I like the pic of the dude drinking the Stella on the stairs hahahaha.

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
Update:

Bad news. Every single window .. including my access for the last year and a half has been screwed shut....

Good news...... Think about it....

Bod44644

28DL Member
28DL Member
Let us know how you get on cos I'm interested in going but not if it's shut off

s
there is a man with keys to the front of the hospital and can show you around, he has one of the houses there. i'm not sure how to contact him as i didn't do it myself.

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
Last I read it was mid way through stripping/demo/conversion.
They have pulled down the old a&e department which now means the quadrangle is no more. I think the main building is still the same as ever though. Just curious. I’ve not been in for a few months

L15abp

28DL Member
28DL Member
Amazing post! Would love to visit but if access is an issue it’d be a waste of time. Thank you for the photos Xexxa

jh212

28DL Member
28DL Member
Me and my brother are planning on heading out here this weekend if anyone cares to join! Also just wanted to double check if it's still worth a visit even though they've started demo/refurb?? Anyone been this year?

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
I’ve not been since they pulled the crosslink down. Assume now they will move on to the main building